Working at Hunter Warfield is exciting, challenging, and rewarding. Naturally, we are always looking for the brightest talent to help move us forward, provide top-notch service, and maintain leadership in the industry.
We seek team members who are pleasant, passionate, and respectful and who share our drive to help our clients and employees succeed. We have a culture that fosters fun and excitement, and we supply abundant opportunities for continuous learning and advancement.
This is a company committed to excellence and our mission is to change the financial lives of our clients. Our employees are extremely talented and are committed to being the best at what they do, and we reward this performance by providing many career growth and advancement opportunities. Hunter Warfield recognizes that our employees are our number one asset.
- Brand Promise - Helping others succeed.
- Town Hall Meetings with HR and Executive Management
- Social Committee that organizes company outings
- Employee involvement in company strategic planning
- Performance Reviews quarterly
- Management that truly cares about your development
Hunter Warfield offers a range of insurance plans so you can build a coverage package which meets your personal needs. Most benefits begin on the first of the month following 90 days of service. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Seven (7) Company Observed Holidays
- Paths for Career Development
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance (cost or no cost)
- Life Insurance (company paid/employee buy up option)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hospital Indemnity Plan, Accident Plan, Cancer Plan
To view/apply for open positions please click here